OneWire – Greenhouse Integration FAQ
If you are a OneWire client, this integration will automatically post any public jobs hosted in your Greenhouse account out to OneWire’s community of 500K+ professionals. Applicants, as well as any candidates you add to a job from OneWire’s candidate search, will flow directly from OneWire into your Greenhouse account.
Setting up this integration will only take a few minutes.
Part 1: Send OneWire Your Board Token
Email your account manager at OneWire requesting to turn on the OneWire-Greenhouse integration. Include your board token that can be found in Greenhouse using the following steps:
- Log in to your Greenhouse account.
- Click into the Configure tab and choose Job Board on the left-hand side.
- Your board token is the highlighted section below (in this case it would be companyx). You can also find it under Developer Settings if enabled.
Part 2: Enable Integration in OneWire
Once you’ve received confirmation from your account manager that the integration is live, take the following steps to enable it in your OneWire account.*
- Log in to your OneWire account.
- Click into Account Settings on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click the link at the bottom that says Connect to Greenhouse.
- Enter your Greenhouse account credentials on the following page and hit Authorize.
Once you hit authorize, you should see a green message at the top of your account settings page that confirms you are connected. All jobs posted in your Greenhouse account will be populated into your OneWire account within 24 hours.
*Note: To sync all jobs posted at your firm, each user needs to enable the integration within their OneWire account (Part 2 of the above instructions).