Restless Bandit is an automated Talent Rediscovery Platform that matches the best latent candidates in a company’s talent universe with their open job requisitions. Restless Bandit works through Greenhouse through the Harvest and Job Board API to mirror a recruiter’s open job reqs inside Restless Bandit’s platform.
To create a Harvest API key:
- The Greenhouse user will go to their Configure tab
- Select Dev Center > API Credential Management
- Click Create New API Key to generate the API key for Restless Bandit
- The Greenhouse user will be able to select which permissions they would like to allow the partner
- Send the generated key to Restless Bandit
***Please note that Restless Bandit will need access to all endpoints which will allow them access to all data in your Greenhouse account
To use the integration:
- Once integrated, you can see a recruiter’s open job requisitions on the left hand side
- Under “Search Jobs”, one can do a search for a specific job position.
- By selecting the desired job req from the search results, one can go to “Show Job Description” to pull up a copy of the job req directly from Greenhouse.
- At the same time, Restless Bandit will also evaluate the entire pool of candidate data hosted in Greenhouse and return a number of matches of candidates who are fit for that role.
- These candidates are ranked by Restless Bandit’s machine learning and data science algorithms – Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
- These rankings are also sorted by hiring priority – the candidate’s competencies (blue), title (green), and industry association knowledge (purple) – based on the company’s hiring trends and patterns. A recruiter can override the default by adjusting the bar on top and the list will dynamically update based on these changes.
- Recruiters have the ability to use several filters to find candidates that fit the recruiter’s specific needs.
- Recruiters have the ability to email several candidates at once by selecting the box to the left of the candidate’s name and the icon.
- From here, the recruiter can compose an email or create a template.
- Recruiters can also can assign candidates to certain folders by click on the icon.
- Recruiters can also do a comparison search by selecting the desire candidates and click on the icon.
- Clicking on a candidates name can also bring you to that candidate’s profile where you can see the last time the candidate was contacted, the candidate status, skills, education, as well as any other position in which the candidate may be a good fit.
- Several actions can be made from a candidate’s profile. This includes starring the candidate , directly emailing the candidate , adding the candidate to a specific folder , and downloading the candidate’s resume .
- At the top of the screen, recruiter’s can also do Boolean searches to look for candidates.
- Recruiters can also the sorting priority and use different filters to adjust their Boolean search results.
- Searches can be saved by clicking the Save Search icon.