SEEK integrates with Greenhouse by adding a button on job posts that allows candidates to pre-fill information from their SEEK profile directly into your job application.
To enable the integration...
- First contact your SEEK Account Manager to discuss this solution. The integration must be enabled in both SEEK and Greenhouse to function properly.
- In Greenhouse, navigate to Configure > Job Board > Edit, enter your SEEK ID, and save.
- When editing external job posts on this board, a new option will appear that allows user to choose whether the "Apply with SEEK" button should appear. This can also be enabled or disabled via External Job Post bulk actions.
- When creating new SEEK ads, make sure to use a tracking link so any candidates who apply will be properly sourced.
To create a tracking link for a specific job:
- Click the Configure tab
- Click [Tracking Link] underneath the title of your external Job Board
- In the resulting pop up window specify:
- Who gets credit (this will be the user from your GH account who is attributed to each candidate, most users specify None when creating this link for Built In)
- and the Source (SEEK)
- NOTE: If you don't see "SEEK" in the list of options for a Source, you will want to create that source on the Configure>Custom Options>Sources page by clicking "Create New Source" button.
- Click Create Link
- Copy the link and include it in your SEEK job ad.