There is still a way to do this in Greenhouse Onboarding!
- Navigate to the employee profile and switch it to Tasks View
- Click Edit next to the Employee Record section
- Scroll down to Employment Type and click on the current listed option
- A drop-down will appear with one of the options listed as "Terminated", select this option
- Afterwards, a smaller window will appear where you can then set a termination date as well as termination template with any related tasks for the employee to complete.
- Click Terminate Employee, save changes and the employment status will now be reflected as terminated on the profile. You can click back into "Edit" to review the termination date you set.
Once the date and termination template is set, the employee profile will now be reflected as terminated. Going forward only admins will have terminated employee records viewable in the system. Regular employees in GHO will not be able see terminated employees that have reached their termination date. Keep in mind that terminated employees will still be viewable in the search bar until they've reached their termination date.