From the Candidates tab, users with Site Admin or Job Admin permissions can perform the following actions to multiple candidates at once:
- Reject Candidates
- Email Candidates
- Edit Tags
- Edit Source
- Edit Recruiter
- Edit Coordinator
- Merge Candidates - Site Admins and *Job Admins with the permission stripe
- Make Candidates Private - Site Admins with advanced permissions and *Job Admins with the permission stripe
- Set Reminder
- Send Tests - Can only be sent to candidates when the list of candidates is filtered such that candidates are on the same job, in the same stage, and in Take Home Test status "To Be Sent"
- Delete Candidates - Site Admins only
- Move Candidates to a Different Stage* - Candidates must first be on the same job
- Move Candidates to a Different Job -Candidates must first be on the same job
- Add Candidates to Another Job
- Create offers, Generate Offer Documents, Send Offers** - Candidates must first be on the same job
*This only applies to customers with the Standard subscription, utilizing custom job admin roles
Job Admins must have the permission for Can advance, reject, and email candidates / prospects to Bulk Move Candidate Stages.
Job Admins must have the permission for Can see private notes, salary info, manage offers, and approve jobs/offers to Create offers, Generate Offer Documents, and Send Offers.
Here are the steps to take:
- Click the Candidates tab
- The best practice is to first filter the listing of candidates so that the only candidates listed are those you will perform the action to
- Click the Bulk Actions button at the top of the page
- Either select individual candidates or click Select All
- Once you've finished selecting candidates, click Edit Selected
When the modal opens, click the desired action, and then proceed through any additional required steps.