With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from Teamable.
- Ask a Site Admin with Advanced permissions to log into Greenhouse
- Have them select Configure > Users > Your Name
- At the bottom of the page, select Can manage ALL organization's API credentials
- Repeat for anyone else that should have access
Follow these steps to generate your API key:
- Click the Configure tab
- Click Dev Center
- Click API Credential Management
On the API Credential Management page, click the Create New API Key button.
From the Client Application drop-down menu, select Teamable and enter a description for internal reference (although it is optional).
From there, send the API key over to your Teamable account manager to complete configuration
You will be able to filter candidates and see who already appears on Greenhouse, as well as view the comments left for each candidate. All the open positions will also appear on Teamable with Greenhouse icon next to it (see screenshot below). This should help ensure you don't reach out to candidates that already in the company’s pipeline.
Once candidate(s) sourced at Teamable and the referral request approved, the candidate will be pushed to Greenhouse with appropriate data related to the candidates.