With Greenhouse Onboarding's tasks, Admins and above have visibility into all completed and in progress Tasks, across all employees. Our task management flow makes it easier to onboard large classes of new hires, by giving you the tools to drill down to see who is completing their work, and who is running into blockers.
How do I use the Task workflow?
To access Tasks, as an Admin or Super Admin, select the Tasks tab option at the top of the page.
On the Tasks page you can filter, sort, and search across every task and every employee in your account.
For example, if you have 1507 incomplete tasks in your account (don't worry, everyone does), and you're not sure why, you can now drill down and see who hasn't been completing their work.
You can filter your tasks by:
- Assignee - Select an employee's name from the dropdown and pull up all tasks that have been assigned to that employee
- Employee - Select an employee's name from the dropdown and view all of the tasks that have been assigned to get them Onboarded or Offboarded.
- Department - If you have a new class of engineers starting, you can filter the task list by department, to only see new hires that are in the Engineering department
- Location - If you have multiple offices, and you want to see how onboarding is going in San Francisco vs. New York, you can filter by Location to view progress for the employees in that specific office
- Stage - If you have an onboarding class that's already been at your company for a few months, and you want to see what tasks are still outstanding for them, you can filter by Stage and select Settling In. That will show you tasks for new hires that have been with your company for over 30 days
- List - If you want to see all of the Tasks still outstanding on a particular list, select it from the drop down.
- Include Completed - Show all tasks in your account, included ones that have already been completed.
- Overdue Tasks Only - Filter your list to show only tasks in your account that are overdue
You can search for a task or narrow your already filtered results by searching by:
- Task Name
- List Name
- Text in the Task description
You can sort the columns of your searched and/or filtered results by selecting the column header.
If you need to see all of your Overdue tasks, Sort the List Due Date tab by selecting the column.
If you need to edit an already assigned Task's name, content, or who it's assigned to, you can edit it from the All Task page, by opening the Task and making your changes!
Learn how to Bulk re-assign, complete, or delete your Tasks with bulk actions!