Greenhouse Onboarding's ADP Workforce Now Integration, provides a two-way sync between the platforms, allowing you to collect new hire information in Greenhouse Onboarding and then provision employee accounts in ADP.
Please be aware that because of custom configuration and testing, it can take up to 2 months to get the integration up and running.
If you're interested in the integration, please fill out this short survey and well be in touch with next steps.
- Provisions new accounts in ADP WorkForceNow when new employee is onboarded in Greenhouse Onboarding
- Pulls changes made on employee profile in ADP WorkForceNow to corresponding employee profile in Greenhouse Onboarding
- Control what employee information is shared between systems
- Optional syncing; select which new employees are pushed to ADP
How it works
- The integration will sync profiles based on the employee’s work email address.
- When a new hire is added to Greenhouse Onboarding, they will be required to fill out information for Birthday, Gender, SSN, Address, and Legal Name. A Greeenhouse Onboarding Admin will need to fill in the new hire's Start Date and Work Email address. Once that information has been provided, a Greenhouse Onboarding client admin can add the new hire to the ADP sync by selecting the Add to ADP Sync button on the Task view of the employee profile.
- Please note: if you do not want some of those pieces of information stored in Greenhouse Onboarding, we will be unable to provision new accounts in ADP.
- Greenhouse Onboarding will pull an update from ADP every night.
- By default, name and email will be synced and employment status will be updated. Syncing additional fields will require setting up ADP field maps.
- Employees that exist in ADP but do not yet exist in Greenhouse Onboarding will be added to Greenhouse Onboarding during the nightly pull.
- We can push and pull in the following information from ADP:
- Company Code
- Benefits Eligibility
- File Number (optional)
- Team (or Business Unit)
- Personal Email
- Personal Landline
- Personal Mobile
- Work Landline
- Work Mobile
- Federal Marital Status
- Employment Status
- Regular Pay Rate
- Pay Rate Type (Hourly v. Salaried)
- Manager (currently we can only import this from ADP, and not push to ADP)
If you have already filled out our short survey, check out the steps you'll need to take to get your ADP account ready for the integration here.