I use Workvisa. What does the integration look like? How do I enable it?
Our integration with Workvisa allows you to request pre-hire immigration assessments directly from Greenhouse and automatically post immigration compliance notices on your Internal and External Job Boards. To get started, you will need to get in touch with your Workvisa account manager. If you are not registered with Workvisa, please contact email@example.com to learn more and sign up.
Set Up Pre-Hire Immigration Assessments
- Ask your Workvisa account manager to login to Immidee and retrieve your Greenhouse API Key from your company profile.
- Once your Workvisa account manager has given you the Greenhouse API Key, you can give it to your Greenhouse account manager to configure.
- You will then be able to add the stage “Pre-Hire Immigration Assessment” to your interview plan for each job setup.
Set Up Compliance Notice Widget
- Contact your Workvisa account manager to request login credentials for the intraLCA™ compliance management system and login to your account at https://app.intralca.com.
- Navigate to “Company Management.” Right-click your company name and select “Edit Sponsor.” Copy the Widget URL from your company profile.
- Once have retrieved the Widget URL, login to Greenhouse with an administrator account and go to Configure > Job Board > Edit.
- Click <> to edit the Description source code.
- Paste the content below and replace “WIDGET_URL” with the Widget URL provided to you by your Workvisa account manager:
<h1 style="text-align: center; font-size: 300%;">Sandbox Internal Job Board</h1>
<div><iframe style="height: 400px; width: 98%; overflow: scroll;" src="WIDGET_URL" width="300" height="150"></iframe>
- Click Preview > Save.
- To view the compliance widget on the Internal Job Board, you can click Internal Job Board from the top-right corner of your Greenhouse dashboard.